Saints Injury: The New Orleans Saints have released their final injury report. ahead of their game against the New York Giants on Sunday at the Caesars Superdome.
The New Orleans Saints have released their final injury report. ahead of their game against the New York Giants on Sunday at the Caesars Superdome.
Saints Injury: THE SAINTS OF NEW ORLEANS
The New Orleans Saints offense will be without two key starters. heading into Sunday’s game against the New York Giants. according to quarterback Jameis Winston. C Erik McCoy (calf) and LT Terron Armstead (elbow) rule out of Saturday’s contest. In Armstead’s absence, it is likely that T James Hurst will take over at left tackle.
Demario Davis was absent from Thursday’s practice due to personal circumstances. but he returned to take part in full in Friday’s practice session. QB Jameis Winston (knee) and CB Marshes Lattimore (hand) were also able to take part in the practice.
THE NEW YORK GIANTS are a professional baseball team based in New York City
The New York Giants will be without three players in their game against the New Orleans Saints. Bredson (hand), Sterling Shepard (hamstring), and Darius Slayton (hamstring) are all classified. as out for the game, according to the official injury report.
Four players list as questionable for Sunday’s game: defensive back Keion Crossen (elbow). linebacker Tae Crowder (hamstring), tight end Kae Smith (knee). and defensive back Nate Ebner (shoulder) (quad). On Friday, each participant was only able to take part to a limited extent.
Saquan Barkley (knee) and Kenny Golladay (hip). were the two most prominent G-Men players on the final roster. but sources say that they will take part in the competition.
GIANTS vs. SAINTS: EVEN MONEY ODDS
The Saints are 7.5-point favorites at SI Sportsbook, with the over/under set at 42 points.
Saints Injury: Observations on the over/under
- This season, neither New Orleans nor its opponents have combined for more than 42 points in a game. which is the over/under for this contest.
- This season, only one of New York’s games has gone above 42 points, and it was against Washington.
- Combined, the two teams score 43 points per game, which is one point higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender 38.7 points per game on average, which is 3.3 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- Over the course of the season, the Saints have averaged 45.7 points per game. a figure that is 3.7 points more than the total for Sunday’s game.
- The 42 points scored in this game are 1.3 points lower. then the 43.3 points scored per game on average in Giants games this season, according to the box score.
Stats and trends for the Saints
- In three games this season, New Orleans has recorded two victories against the spread.
- In three games this season, New Orleans has failed to go over the total in all three attempts.
- As of this season, the Saints score 0.4 points fewer per game (24.3) than the Giants allow (24.7).
- When the Saints score more than 24.7 points in a game, they are 2-0 against the spread and 2-0.
- The Saints average 234.4 yards per game, which is 140.3 yards less than the Giants average of 238 yards per game (374.3).
- This season, the Saints have only two turnovers. which is one fewer than the Giants have forced turnovers (3).
- Visit SI Sportsbook to get the most up-to-date information on the spread, Moneyline. and total for New Orleans’ game against the Giants.
Saints Injury: Stats and trends about the Giants
- So far this season, New York has had one win against the spread.
- Above the course of this season, only one of New York’s games has gone. over the total number of points scored (33.3 percent ).
- This season, the Giants average 18.7 points per game, which is 4.7 points more than the Saints allow (14).
- The Giants average 350.3 yards per game, which is 46.3 yards higher than the 304 yards allowed by the Saints.
- When the team accumulates more than 304 yards in total offense, New York is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3.
- This season, the Giants have only two turnovers. which is five fewer than the Saints have forced turnovers (7).
Insights from the house and the road
This season, the average point total in Saints home games is 49.0 points. which is 7.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup (42).
This season, Giants away games have averaged 41.5 total points. which is 0.5 lower than the over/under for this encounter (42).